Estate Planning for Ladies
1. We conduct 1-hour lunch time (or breakfast, tea time or any convenient time) talk in your office.
2. Min 30 attendees for free trial. Have less than 30 attendees? Call us or chat with us now.
Do you know that if you are older than your spouse and in the event of a common disaster, your asset will flow to your husband's asset if you did not do up a Will as you will be deemed as the first to go? If your spouse had done up a Will, it will be distributed accordingly to his wishes which may result in your family not getting a single cent.
GET TO KNOW
- 9 things women should know about Estate Planning
- How Estate Planning affects women more profoundly
- How to ring-fence potential pitfalls when it comes to distribution
- How to ensure that your wealth is being kept within your internal family
*Terms and conditions apply.
Discover more lunch and learn activities or find out more about how we can craft employee engagement activities for organizations like yours.
There are no reviews yet.